EXPERIENCE PMC’S PREFERRED TREATMENT
All customers enjoy PMC’s same day response to your service request as well as no overtime charges between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. If your call for service is made prior to 9 a.m. there will be no travel charges, fuel surcharges or other surprise fees assessed; you pay only for the time necessary for your repair with a one-hour minimum.
All of PMC’s technicians are licensed, attend training classes and receive manufacturer’s certifications to offer comprehensive service for all of your heating and air, plumbing and electrical needs.
PRIORITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Same day response to your service request
- Annual systems check for those systems you count on for your comfort; we will call to schedule before the change of seasons… one less thing for you to remember
- Heating and cooling
- Clean and check your system prior to the beginning of a season change
- Change your heating and air conditioner filters
- Furnace and Air Conditioner Precision Tune Up
- $99.00 for air conditioning service in the spring and $55.00 service for heating in the fall per one air conditioner and one heating unit
- Out of Area is an additional $20.00 (billed with first payment)
- Seniors 15% discount: $84.15 for spring air conditioning service per one air conditioner and $46.75 per one heating unit
Warranties – Repairs will be made without charge to you, for 90 days from the date of installation. If you sell your home, the warranty can be transferred to the new owner. As per the manufacturer’s recommendations and policy, scheduled service must be performed on your equipment. (Not included past 1st year. Please maintain all records.)
Exclusions – Damage resulting from Acts of God are not covered under Warranties. Excludes routine maintenance such as filters, cleaning, etc. (after the first year), damage due to alterations from work performed by other parties, misuse or neglect.
Equipment and Service Discounts – You will also receive 10% off major repairs not covered by this agreement, and 5% off new equipment and other additional services that may be required.